Ozone (O3) is an oxygen molecule (O2) with an additional atom attached. The addition of the third oxygen atom essentially supercharges the oxygen and gives it remarkable healing properties. Once in the bloodstream, the additional oxygen atom breaks away and attacks diseased cells and undesirable organisms, helping to eliminate them from the body. Diseased cells have a different protein structure than healthy cells, allowing the additional atom to target and remove them, while leaving healthy cells untouched and able to flourish in their environment.
Ozone therapy also increases oxygenation to the cells, enabling them to increase their ATP (energy) production. Additionally, it increases the levels and activity of antioxidant enzyme systems in the body, helping to lower and balance oxidation levels and thereby helping to bring the body back to an optimal state of health. In a variety of ways, Ozone helps to promote ideal health at a cellular level enhancing the everyday metabolic functions that take place in the body.
Benefits of doing Ozone Therapy:
- Reduces viral load systemically
- Restores beneficial environment for intestinal flora to flourish
- Effective for sinus infections and upper respiratory infections (however, you should never breath ozone, only topical,
- liquid ingestion or rectal insufflation)
- Hyper-oxygenates the body
- Effective for Lyme’s Disease and co-infections in conjunction
- Increases antioxidant levels
- Stimulates GSH regeneration via glutathione and thioredoxin reductase
- Inhibits cytokine-mediated inflammation
- Increases levels of enzymes that detoxify oxidants and electrophils
- Increases levels of Phase 2 Detox Enzymes
- Reduces iron overload and subsequent oxidative stress
- Helps to lengthens telomeres
- Protects from apoptosis induced by oxidative stress
- Increases DNA Repair Activity
When used in conjunction with other therapies, Ozone has been proven to successfully address Lyme’s Disease, Epstein Barr, Candida, H. Pylori, gut dysbiosis, along with a variety of other autoimmune diseases, viruses, and infections.